This vacation package has it all. A stay in one of our self sufficiency canvas tents coupled with any adventures and services we offer in and around Nasswald. You can choose among the complete list of activities we offer, from dog-joring hikes and rides to whitewater canoeing, kayak, SUP, tube rental, axe-throwing and dogsledding, igloo building, snowshoeing, pack sledding in the winter and many more, all whilst getting to know the Nasswald way of life. Explore the town, learn about Nasswald’s history and meet the locals at campfires, hear music and stories or play a card game at the Wirtshaus and join other seasonal events around town.
- Spend the nights in a rustic canvas tent equipped with a wood stove
- Personal wood stove & outdoor kitchen provided for self sufficiency
- 6 full days of activities of your choice or equivalent services
- Shuttle service to/from Payerbach-Reichenau train station
- Free access to public bathrooms & open air fitness center
- Free Whitewater Equipment, SUP, Tube & Kayak or Snowshoe & Sled Rental
* The stay at our canvas tents is cheaper, but you’ll have to bring your own sleeping bag and share public bathrooms with others.
There are no reviews yet.