On this fun 3 day stay in Nasswald, you’ll enjoy both, great hospitality at the RAXKING INN (“Wirtshaus zum Raxkönig”) paired with wild adventure experiences of your choice.
It’s up to you, whether you want to spend 3 days of hiking the three tallest peaks of the area or alternate for instance between whitewater rides, dog-carting, sledding, dog-snowshoeing and extraordinary workshops like axethrowing, bushcraft and survival trainings or going on a Nasswald Ethnohistory tour. One thing is for sure, after a long day of exploring Nasswald and its wild surroundings you’ll be served local cuisine and have an all inclusive overnight stay at our local INN, the RAXKING.
- 2 nights at RAXKING INN
- full Austrian countryside breakfast
- 3 full days of activities of your choice or equivalent services
- Shuttle service to/from Payerbach-Reichenau train station
- WiFi, TV, personal bathroom & showers
- Free access to open air fitness center
- Free Whitewater Equipment, SUP, Tube & Kayak or Snowshoe & Sled Rental