On this fun three day vacation in Nasswald, you’ll enjoy both, luxurious Glamping at one of our canvas tents, paired with wild adventure experiences of your choice.
It’s up to you, whether you want to do three days of hiking the three tallest peaks of the area or alternate between one of our activities like whitewater canoeing trip, axethrowing, bushcraft and survival trainings or going on a Nasswald Ethnohistory tour. One thing is for sure, after a long day of exploring Nasswald and its wild surroundings you’ll get to unwind in our canvas tents equipped with wood stoves to keep you warm throughout the night.
- Spend the night in a rustic canvas tent equipped with wood stoves
- Personal fire pit & utensils for barbecuing
- 3 full days of activities of your choice or equivalent services
- Shuttle service to/from Payerbach-Reichenau train station
- Free access to open air fitness center
- Free Whitewater Equipment Rental for SUP, Tube & Kayak