On this fun 3 day stay in Nasswald, you’ll enjoy both, rustic pioneer atmosphere at our self sufficiency canvas tents paired with wild adventure experiences of your choice.
It’s up to you, whether you want to spend 3 days of hiking the three tallest peaks of the area or alternate for instance between whitewater rides, dog-carting, sledding, dog-snowshoeing and extraordinary workshops like axethrowing, bushcraft and survival trainings or going on a Nasswald Ethnohistory tour.
- Spend the nights in a rustic canvas tent equipped with a wood stove
- Personal wood stove & outdoor kitchen provided for self sufficiency
- 3 full days of activities of your choice or equivalent services
- Shuttle service to/from Payerbach-Reichenau train station
- Free access to public bathrooms & open air fitness center
- Free Whitewater Equipment, SUP, Tube & Kayak or Snowshoe & Sled Rental
There are no reviews yet.